$139.00 – $149.00
Latex free / lint free film coated coverall for use in critical and low particulate clean environments. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and where liquid splash is a concern. Features include a zipper front entry, and a storm flap zipper cover, serged seam construction.
Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane. The finished fabric also contains anti-static properties from a proprietary additive. Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
ISO Cleanroom Class: 6 / Helmke Drum Testing IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Static Dissipative: ≤1011 surface resistance
- Grab Strength: MD: 20.3 lbs, XD: 14.5 lbs ASTM D751
- Ball Burst: 20.3 lbs ASTM D3787
- Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.9 lbs, XD: 5.8 lbs ASTM D2582
- Water Resistance: 60″ ASTM D751
- Breathability: 3318 g/m2, 90F & 50%RH ASTM E96
- Flammability: Class 1 CPSC 1610
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Fabric only / PASS ASTM F1671
Meets CE Protective Requirement – Type 5 EN ISO 13982-1
25 coveralls / case